Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dudes who look like Moby

Back in Lamphu House in Bangkok. My farmer's tan is all gone now and I feel quite rested. The great thing about being back in Bangkok is that I pretty much have everything dialed in. I found a great place which serves $1 fruit, yogurt, and muesli for breakfast. The next couple days will be spent shopping for Christmas gifts. I hope I can bring everything back without breaking anything.

One thing I noticed when in southern Thailand is how many European guys look like Moby. It is a common look (shaved head, geometrical shaped glasses). I should have made note of it earlier to take pictures of everyone and maybe even start my own website, unless someone beat me to it.

I won't have too much to write about over the next couple days, so I'll just write about random things which pop into my head.

No comments: