Sunday, January 13, 2008

Don't ask Swiss Girls if They Ski




Well I arrived in Zurich on time Friday. Jane and Maesi picked me up and proceeded to tell me that we were having a party tonight. Apparently they were moving out of their flat and needed to finish their alcohol. Maesi lives in the heart of Zurich with a roof deck from the top floor. Although I didn't sleep well on the plane, one Red Bull allowed me to rally. I don't remember too much of the evening other than I German was getting better with more drinks. At one point I was asking all of the Swiss girls if they ski. That is kind of the same as asking an American girl at a party if they like pizza. I finally passed out at 4 am when one of the guys started to play German heavy metal christmas songs (imagine Rammstein singing Silent Night). No time to get hung over the next morning. Jane and I went off to the train station to leave for Zermatt.
Pictures: The alcohol we had to finish. Jane at the train transfer to go to Zermatt.

No comments: