Monday, November 10, 2008

Chill day

I've been doing a ton of walking around the city the past few days and need a break. We are gettting ready to jump on the overnight VIP bus to Chiang Mai. Yu and I have planned out about five days of treking, rafting, and elephant riding before shipping off to Laos. If this is anything like South America, these next two weeks will fly by REAL quick. I am a bit relieved to get out of the city due to the smog (as in any big city).

I have noticed that I am not in drinking shape anymore. I'm a lightweight to begin with, but since Switzerland, I haven't been doing too much drinking other than the ten day bender when Jon met me in Argentina. I had a couple beers with Greg in HK and my liver gave me that "Who you talking about Willis" feeling.

Also, since Hong Kong, my camera has been acting up. This comes at a very bad time since I'm headed into the meat of my Asia travels.

No comments: