Thursday, October 30, 2008

The reunion (Family only)































I feel very blessed to have a close family on both mom and dad's side. I suppose for me, I didn't really appreciate the family until I was a bit older. It just seemed normal from my perspective until I started meeting people who didn't have the same relationships with their family. The Wu's treated me like a rock star when I returned to Sinying. It was great to see everyone although many of the aunts and uncles have aged quite a bit. I also was able to learn a bit more of the family history and see my grandfather's childhood home (which is now being restored as a monument by the local government). The pictures are of various cousins, aunts, and uncles.
This entry is for my parents who haven't been back to Taiwan in a long while.

No comments: