Thursday, March 27, 2008

My legs are trashed

I've been snowboarding for eleven straight days!  Ramsey, Ollie and Rowe leave on Saturday.  Dudley, Jake, and Niall leave on Tuesday.  I don't actually see a break in the snowboarding until the very end.  All of those guys will want to max out their time on the mountain before they leave.

We checked out the park in Italy this week.  Dudley and I did a few kickers to check out the size of the air.  The kickers in this park are much nicer than the ones on the Swiss side.  We are going to get Hamish to come along if the weather is nicer.  We are expected to get tons of snow this weekend, so it may turn out to be a freeride weekend.

I'm back at Esplanade for a couple days, then I move to a new apartment for the final week.

1 comment:

Hatcher said...

You're living the dream Sammy. Aren't you glad I brought you into this sport (don't tell me it was Alex)! By the way, get on Skype, I just joined and am addicted...