Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Last day with Patrick





































Saturday was our last official training day with our instructor Patrick. For kicks we all decided to swap our jackets, pants, and helmets to confuse our instructor. Hamish and I swapped and you couldn't really tell who was who. The last day was a bit rough since we were out with the skiers until 3:30 AM the night before. All of us survived the day and we started the festivities with an apre ski drink at the Hennu Stall. After the drink on the slope, I had to take a nap to recharge for the evening.


Dudley organized dinner at Nelly's which was excellent as always. I had the ribs which did not compare to those I have had back in the states, but they were good anyways. Jake and Dudley had the South African which had ostritch, springbrook, zebra, and some other animal I'm forgetting. After dinner, it was time for the Schnee.


I don't think I have partied like that in years. I suppose the kids kept me going all night. after 4 AM, the party continued back at the apartment. It ended with a park session in the garden at 6 AM where Kaspar and Patrick rode Ollie's mini-board.



Pictures are from the days events. First two pics are of the day on the slopes where we swapped kits. The rest are of the evening during and after dinner. Patrick is the one with the beard making the funny faces. Dudley had whipped cream rubbed on his head. Maybe his hair will grow back.

















No comments: