Sunday, March 23, 2008

Free Time
















Now that the pressure of passing the BASI level 2 exam is over, I can relax and snowboard at my own leisure. I have said goodbye to a few folks this weekend. I've moved out of Haus Espanade for now. We had a lot of snow this weekend and the place is looking like a real Swiss ski resort. The crew is back in Zermatt for Easter holiday. I helped Dudley teach a couple of Tiffany's friends on Saturday. Apparently, I did such a great job that one of them decided to go back to skis. I probably would have as well if I only had three days in a ski resort.

This morning I took Guillermo (my new roommate) to a few places to catch some powder remaining after the storm on Friday. There was still some good stuff at the top of Rothorn. Then we moved over to Stockhorn to catch the steeps and some powder. I didn't want to over do it since he had not been skiing for a while. It was a very good morning ending at a restaurant on the hill (Findln area). Maesi, Jane, Hase, Guillermo, and I headed up to Stockhorn for a little bit of powder riding this after lunch. I managed to destroy my board on the rocks. It is going to be costly, but better that it is at the end of the season.

Pictures are from today's powder runs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you pass the level 2 exam?
I thought you guys were going to st. anton?