Friday, March 21, 2008

I Passed BASI Level 2





































Whew! what a relief. All week long, Simon was pushing me to the limit with my technical faults. The weekend finally came and I passed my BASI level 2 exam. Six out of eight passed both technical and teaching exams. I suppose you can guess who one of the fails were. We have friends in for the weekend so it looks like I'll be snowboarding all week long.


The end of the program means the beginning of the festivities. Kaspar showed me an excellent powder line for the last run of the program. The run ended at the Hennu Stall where everyone shared a last meal before packing. There was a massive snowball fight after dinner. No one was safe. Rowe and Jake organized a VIP section of the Schnee where we continued the celebration. This party wasn't as huge at the previous, but it was nice to se everyone out for the last time.


Pictures to come later.

No comments: