Monday, February 11, 2008

Kids are alright





























I'm sure some of you want to know a little about the kids I'm with in the program. All come from a variety of backgrounds. Only Duddley, Jane, Erica, and I are older than 20. Some kids have their programs paid for by their parents. Others have been working to save the money to go. Hopefully the ones who want a job in this industry will get one and then I will have contacts all over the world. I've attached pictures of some of the kids.
Pictures in order:
1. Hamish and Emma (Jacko. We have two Emmas in the group)
2. Lorna, Jane, and Erica
3. Me and the lovely Rowena
4. Jake, Ollie, Rowe, James, Niall during the toga party
5. James and Pablo (No, Pablo doesn't have a crazy eye, but I like that picture!)
6. Jake, James, and Niall during Corona night
7. Duddley and Kaspar

No comments: