Saturday, May 10, 2008

Iguazu








We reached Iguazu this weekend and are planning to stay for a few days before heading to Cordoba. Out bus ride here was extremely cushy. It was similar to being on a first class airplane seat, but with more motion (we were on the second deck). The plan is to see the falls and maybe do some sort of outdoor adventure. The weather here is much warmer than in Buenos Aires. I´m glad I packed some tropical clothes (which I´ll likely dump once we hit the mountains).

Iguazu falls is a must for all visitors to Argentina. It is beautiful here, but other than the falls, there is not much else to do. Two days was enough for me. Jane and I went on the boat ride which takes you up to the falls where you get a nice shower. Jane´s 30 peso waterproof pants were crap. I managed to stay dry (except for my head) with slightly better gear.

Pictures are from the falls

No comments: