Saturday, May 3, 2008

Arrival to South America

Jane and I made it to the city. We´ve been here about five days already and it seems like it has passed by so quickly. The hostel we have is centrally located and it seems to be a good spot to get to know the city. We quickly checked out some Spanish schools and other hostels just to make sure we were not missing out on anything. In the meantime we have hired a private Spanish teacher (Rosanne) who is from Brazil. Jane is picking up the language much more quickly than I am. However, I do know much more now than I did before leaving. We are going to be here for another week, then off to Iguazu next weekend. One thing which is better compared to Switzerland is the cost of living. I don´t feel like I´m spending too much money here. Hostels are cheap, but food and other expenses are cheap as well. I´m looking forward to the classes next week and hope to see more of the city.

No comments: