Saturday, April 5, 2008

Final Pablo Watch











I went to the Schnee for my last night out on the town before heading back to the states. Hamo, Jacko, Erica, Bemsi, and others came out to see me off. It was a good time with some very deep discussions about what was going to become of my future. In the middle of all this, Pablo shows up with what looks to be the start of a moustache.

Why Pablo?! Why?! I can always count on Pablo to provide some kind of entertainment during the evening.

It was sad to leave, but I think it was about time. I had what seemed to be the longest day traveling home. Not only did I stay at the schnee until 3 AM, but I had to catch the 5:39 AM train back to Zurich. I spared Hamish and Jacko the steamroller when I left the apartment keys in their flat. I'm sure I'll be back next year. Zermatt puts a spell on you while you are here. It is hard to think of anything else other than the snow and mountains until you physically leave.

Pictures are from the last night. I'm wearing my typical Schnee uniform (black hoodie and green beanie).

No comments: